Problems following a non-gracefull shutdown

Hi all:

Last week we had a power outage. My FC4 machine was eating up the battery reserves of our network switch which was needed while the rest of the shop was executing graceful shutdowns, so I literally flipped the switch on it.

After starting it up, after power was restored, I noticed that it had "(none)" for it's hostname, down in the lower right hand corner where it real hostname was before.

I logged in, got a warning that GNOME would not work correctly w/o an IP#, and opened a terminal shell.
When I did an 'ls' I got  Segmentation Fault

OhOh

Any way to clean up form this?

Roy