Re: doc2tiff

From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: doc2tiff
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 12:38:14 -0600

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 11:52, azeem ahmad wrote:
> hi list
> i want a command/program that can convert Microsoft Word Documents .doc
> files to tiff format
> i have tried wvware but it seems to be converting into pdf, ps, let blah
> blah but not tiff
> i have also checked /usr/bin but no utility to convert doc2tiff
> plz if any knows how to do so, let me know

If this is still about faxing, just feed the ps output to hylafax
and let the ghostscript command listed in the typerules file process
it.  Other types of image output would just be variations of the
ghostscript options.

Dear Les
u still remember it :)
but it isnt about fax now, its the matter of convertion simply, need to make docs in tiffs to be displayed on webpages
n its contrained to be used tiff only
Regards
Azeem