ipaudit and bridge interface

Has anyone here heard of Ipaudit? ipaudit.sourceforge.net? I've played
with it and it's nice, kinda like a very light 'ntop'.

The issue here is that I want it to listen on a bridge interface.

br0=eth0 & eth2

When I put br0 as the interface to listen to (w promiscuous mode) it
will report both the source IP and Remote IP, but if I put it w/o
promisc mode, then it will only report either the SOurce IP/Remote IP
paired with the IPAudit Box. (which sits in the middle)

I'm not getting much on the web-page interface as well. (ipaudit-web)
Internal/External traffic  or incoming/outgoing interface and the
associated IPs.

it's really giving me a headache

Anyone?