CD/CDR Operation

On 04 Feb., Tim wrote:

"In Gnome, one can right-click on an ISO file displayed in Nautilus, and
pick an option to burn to disc, and that's all you'd need to do."

My trouble is, it asks for a disc.  I insert a new, blank disc, and it looks at it and repeats, Please put a blank disc ... into the drive."  It will do that as many times as I punch retry.

How can I fix this?  I'm trying, in this case, to burn the Fedora rescue disc I downloaded.

Andy Pickens
"Sometimes the magic works, sometimes it doesn't."