Re: seeing a wireless card

bruce wrote:

hi..

after looking around on google, and trying to figure this out... i'm turning
to the list!

i have an airlink awlc3026 wireless card, and i'm trying to get it to work
with FC/RHEL. i insert the card, and reboot, and nothing happens...

i was hoping that FC/RHEL might initially recognize the device...

any pointers on what to do/where to go...

thanks

-bruce

I had problems when there was a wifi device already in the system-config-network area prior to inserting the new one. I got mine working by going into system-config-network. Removing the wifi device(s) listed and rebooting and going back into system-config-network, setup the correct device (which in my case was listed now) and then rebooting. HTH