OOo PDF export bloat: including fonts in PDFs

Every month I write and export a certain document as PDF so I can send
it to the client. It has been in the 3KB range. All of a sudden it has
gone to 432 KB.

The difference is that I have gone to a fresh hard drive with a fresh
installation of FC4 and OOo 2.0. The previous installation is FC4 and
OOo 1.4 upgraded to 2.0.

The large files include fonts, the small ones do not. As far as I can
tell, the document does not use the included font.

How can I find out which fonts are included and which are not?

Thanks