error booting FC4 DVD on MSI 7032

Dear All

My linux box is an MSI 7032 MB with a 40 GB hard drive (primary master)
and two CD units in the following arrangement:
LG CD-RW drive as secondary master
SAMSUNG CD-R drive as secondary slave

Some time ago I installed Fedora 3 DVD (64 bit version) and now I want to update to FC 4. When the system is trying to boot from the DVD, the following message (among other things) appears:

Kernel Panic: not syncing VFS: unable to mount fs on uknown block (3.2)

If someone can explain what this means and how to correct it, I will greatly appreciate it.

BTW, I tried the FC4 DVD on another machine and it's OK

cheers

Antonio Barragan