Re: logwatch exim problem

On 1/27/06, replies-lists-redhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <replies-lists-redhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
you may need to set the logwatch detail level up to "high" ( i.e., 10)
in the conf to see what you get. also, look at the logwatch exim
services script to see what it reports (and at which detail levels).

i don't use exim so my couldn't tell from looking at its services
script whether it reported anything useful.

I've set the detail level to 'high', added reject and panic logfiles, ...
Nothing happens. --debug option doesn't help either. How could I check what the problem is? Hacking logwatch.pl somehow?

Zoltan