Re: OT: Email signing

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Ok. What is your understanding and response to this article I got to from wikipedia.org <http://wikipedia.org>: http://weblog.infoworld.com/udell/2004/03/23.html#a952

I've seen the article... It reflects real and valid criticisms of both Microsoft's implementation of SMIME in Outlook (not displaying the actual email address), and with Thawte's freemail certificate service.

I believe that Thawte has improved that service, so that they'll only grant you a certificate if you prove that you can receive email sent to the address that you indicate.