Re: Looking for a database

Paul Smith wrote:

On 1/30/06, Markku Kolkka <markkuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As desktop databases for Linux, I guess one can only find
OpenOffice Base and Kexi, is not it?
Rekall is in Fedora Extras
http://www.rekallrevealed.org/

Thanks, Markku, but as soon as I create a new table, rekall crashes!

Paul

Rekall crashes every time for me also. But I have recently salvaged fifteen years of my son-in-laws customer database with the aid of Navicat and MySql, both of which worked "out of the box." I would suggest that you look at a trial copy of Navicat as a front end.

BobG