Re: belkin wireless g+ desktop card support?

Fabio Comolli wrote:
On 1/22/06, jack wallen <[email protected]> wrote:

had to go into the driver settings to find anything out. looks like the driver
was made by broadcom - so i'm assuming it's a broadcom chip. of course that
means there's no support with linux right?

Well, there is a open source project that may help you:

http://bcm43xx.berlios.de/

You may try and see if it works for you.

Regards,
Fabio