Re: Postfix problem

May be a lil offtopic here, but can you provide a link to the postfix link please?

Ta in advnace.

Mark

Chris wrote:
Anne Wilson wrote:

I'm having problems with postfix dying.  I can start it, but some time
later I find that it has died, and I have no idea why.  Any ideas,
please?

Anne

In addition to what's in mail log - there IS a postfix list you really
should subscribe to.

Be forewarned - they can be a rough crowd

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lumison, nplusone or lightershade ltd.
presence of viruses.  Lumison, nplusone and lightershade ltd accepts no

Virus scanned by Lumison.