Re: belkin wireless g+ desktop card support?

On Sunday January 22 2006 5:42 pm, Jon Savage wrote:
> You may be able to get it working with ndiswrapper as well.
> If you have linux already installed on that laptop do:
> lspci -v; that should give output that will help identify the device.
> I get:
> 05:02.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4318 [AirForce One
> 54g] 802.11g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 02)
>         Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 1355
>         Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 64, IRQ 10
>         Memory at c0204000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]
> That device is working quite happily on FC 4 using ndiswrapper from
> livna.org. There is a how to at
> http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page.
>

> Bests
>
> Jon

thanks for the help. never did get it to work. i was able to install
ndiswrapper and the driver but even with it installed the hardware was never
recognized. i tried it with both FC4 and Suse 10. I used the driver the Wiki
suggested for the card. nothing. i might have to break down and try to find
another card.

unless someone has a suggestion.

--
jack wallen, jr.