Re: Python::ImportError: No module named qt

Laurence Orchard wrote:

> I have done rpm/yum --provides etc, but all the packages seem to be
> installed, unless rpm/yum is lying to me!
>
> Does anyone have any more ideas?

Use rpm's -V power to confirm that the package components are in fact
still installed.

Examine

rpm -qa --last | tac

at the end looking for package installs or upgrades that might have
broken things, to get a clue.

strace

the python app and see on which paths and for which file it is actually
looking for, symlink things into harmony if that gives a clue.

-Andy