Re: iso disk problems

David Fletcher wrote:
I've found that it's far better to use bit torrent. I used the information and torrent files here

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/

to download FC5t2 but FC4 is available here too.

My service went down loads of times because the ISP was fooling around doing upgrades all weekend, so I had to keep resetting the router to get it going again. But sha1sum said that all the files were OK.

You can also use bittorrent (or rsync) to "repair" an existing partially-downloaded ISO, which will probably be quicker than starting the download again.

Paul.