fc4 samba server does not show on browse list

I'm using fc4 as our samba server. Works OK, except that it doesn't show itself on the browse list. That is, on any of the windows machines the browse list shows all the machines _except_ the server itself. Yet net view \\server ( on one of the windows machines ) shows the shares on the server.

/var/log/messages shows the lnux box winning the server elections.

Any help appreciated.

sean

Here's smb.conf:

[global]