two boxes, one updates correctly

Seeing the httpd update announcement, I tried to update
on my two boxes.  The box 1 worked.  On box 2, I got:

   # yum update httpd\*
   Setting up Update Process
   Setting up repositories
   Could not find update match for httpd*
   No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion

After one successful update and one failure,
I ran: rpm -q httpd:
   box 1: httpd-2.0.54-10.3
   box 2: httpd-2.0.54-10.2
so it seems I should have gotten an update on box 2.

I note that box 2 did get a full update a few hours ago.

Thanks for your comments.
Mike.

--
Michael D. Berger