Re: Dual Gateways

I am doing other stuff behind the scenes to take care of the load
balancing, I just need the DHCP scripts to add the UG of BOTH ISPs
instead of discarding one.  My other scripts take the info from the
routing table and do the load balancing, but because there is no UG for
one of the interfaces, it fails.

--Aaron