Re: Majore bug with fedora

Lalit Kumar wrote:
There is a major bug with fedora core 3 rendering engine(Indic support).
we have some OT fonts that work very nice on Windows machine while it
behaves strange with Linux.
This is incase of Indic fonts.

Can anybody tell who is working on rendering engine?

I don't think anyone will be working on this in FC3 any more, because it has recently reached "End of Life". Is the same problem present in FC4?

Paul.