Re: Receiving spam when posting to list

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 23:16:26 +0100,
  "Albert A. Modderkolk" <mdd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Apropos this:  How can I setup, with Evolution, a message to this mail
> list, with reply-to and errors-to this mail list?  I have a 100 MB
> mailbox limit so that errors-to shouldn't happen but one never knows...

errors-to is nonstandard and nothing should send messages using info from
that header. The envelope sender address is set by the list software and
should point back to an address handled by the list software or the list
owner.

I am not sure how to set reply-to in evolution, but presumably it isn't
too hard to do so.