Re: adding directory permanently to @INC of perl ? [solved]

I did install the rpm from otrs.org. There were only rpms for FC1 to 3. May be thats fault.
I just thought that the old package thougt, that I have a apache 1.

Now with manual install from http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Reload/ it works.

So thank you very much.

I will write to the otrs team, if they please make a package for FC4.

But there comes another questin:
Why does otrs need the Reload.pm for apache 1, when i do have apache2?

That would also be a question for the otrs team.

Paul.

I did install it from source, now it works realy.

thank you