Re: bugzilla.redhat.com problem submitting bugs

Patrick wrote:

Hi all,

Couldn't find an email address on bugzilla.redhat.com so hopefully one
of the RH people will pick this up. The problem occurs when I press
"Submit bug to Bugzilla" after having filled in a bugreport. Normally it
would come back with a page showing the assigned bugnumber at the top.
All I get now is Firefox asking me if I want to open the file
"post_bug.cgi". Seems something is b0rked.

Regards,
Patrick
CC'ed the right person. FYI, Dave Lawrence - dkl AT redhat.com is the Red Hat bugzilla maintainer. If you want feature requests or report bugs when it allows you do it, just use bugzilla itself.

--
Rahul