Re: A question from the Fedora Foundation

--- Justin Zygmont <jzygmont@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I've got it also and will not answer it.
>
> do answer messages like this, many of these things are necessary
> for
> Fedora maintainers to know how to proceed, Fedora would be a
> powerhouse
> with strong member involvement, just the way it should be.  Don't
> you
> think?

I agree, RedHat doesn't ~have~ to do anything, nor do they ~have~ to
live up to our expectations... Fedora is free, but not as in free
beer. When they value my opinion, I feel that's better than their not
valueing my opinion, amd could be encouraged with a little compromise
on my part. That's how you train dogs, right? Toss a liver treat? Or
kick them in the slats? As Jack Nicholson said in "Mars Attacks",
"Why can't we all get along?"  Ric