Re: OT(?) FC2 Very slow printing to HP DeskJet 870Cse

They were only going to hook up to MS SQL servers so the only additional piece
they require is:

Part#: 400100-1xx
Name: SQL APM
Price: 1075 (MSRP)

They need 2 of these.  We'll have to get in touch with Chad Whalen about
waiving the 20% fee...or maybe getting deeper discounts and passing them
along.  (i.e. a additional 20% off to cover!)

--
Aaron M. Hirsch
Systems Engineer

Mobile:	(913) 284-9094