migrate root filesystem to LVM

It took me a lot of learning to migrate my root filesystem to LVM, so I wrote a little howto.

http://............./linux/rootonlvmonfc4howto.html

I also included a section on extending ext2 or ext3 logical volumes, since it wasn't straightforward to me.

I hope it helps someone.  If you know a better place for this information, please let me know.

jason