vsftpd and pam_mkhomedir

Hi,

I have found out that vsftpd that comes with fedora 4 can't create home
directory of the user if there is no home directory of that user.

I have set up a ftp server that makes its authentication via pam_winbind
(against 2003 ad server). Home directory successfully created if user
logins via ssh, X or console but not with vsftp and also not with samba. I
have used the /etc/pam.d/login for samba and vsftpd but it didn't work.
Any solution?

By the way how can my users change their password
1)if the password expired in Active Directory?
2) if user want to change their password by themselves.

--
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.faruk.net