Re: Accessing Thunderbird email in terminal

Dotan Cohen wrote:
How can I read my Thunderbird mail in the terminal? I am starting to
access my home machine via SSH at the university and this would be
very useful.

I tend to use pine or cone for this, simply opening the relevant file from the thunderbird folder. I have heard of people having issues with this when doing it with mutt, but have never tried myself. Oh for a ncurses front end for thunderbird :)