Re: Wierd email every time I submit to the group.

George Hare wrote:
Hi All,
Every time I submit a question to this group I get this reply. My
postings show up alright, but the below is found every time I submit.
I address nothing jrhw. Any ideas what is happenning.

Thanks

GHare

 MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to me
	 More options	  1:35 pm (2 hours ago)
This is the DBMAIL-SMTP program.

I'm sorry to inform you that your message, addressed to jrhw,
could not be delivered due to the following error.

*** Mailbox of user jrhw is FULL ***

If you think this message is incorrect please contact postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Header of your message follows...

As the message says, jrhw's mailbox is full.

Further, postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is a twit who's sending the bounce messages in the wrong direction.

Finally, postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx appears to not read email. I've given the site my Whalley treatment: mail from the domain is bounced by my MTA.

--

Cheers