Re: Receiving spam when posting to list

-----Original Message-----
From: Manish Kathuria <manish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 06:29:14PM +0530
To For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Receiving spam when posting to list

> Vikram Goyal wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >I'm receiving spam posted underneath everytime I post to the list
> >and so must be every poster. This is just to bring to the notice of the
> >list admins.

> This is not spam but the mailbox of one of the subscribers of this list
> was full and the mail was bounced back. I have also received such
> messages where either the user mail box was full or the user was no
> longer existent or had some "Out of Office / Vacation" reply set.

I know what you mean but I personally take it as spam. What I meant by
reporting this was that if possible then this account should be
inactivated till the concerned person requests it to be reinstated.

Thanks!
--
vikram...
--
"...and the fully armed nuclear warheads, are, of course, merely a
courtesy detail."