new way of connecting to the net...

Hi folks

I have just heard that you wont need to be on a land line if you live in
Australia. Ergon Enery is taking over, all you need is adsl modem a
computer and all you do is plug it in the wall and you connected, this
will go on your power bill...

don't ask me how long will this be in place as a friend of mind works
for Ergon and it maybe by the end of the year. all next year people will
be notice by tv,there inter website, on there next bill, even in your
local paper

good news has come at last now we don't have to worry about connecting
to a phone line....

Mick