Problems with (maybe) nautillus and samba in FC4

	Hi there

	When accessing a windows server through the desktop, creating a server
connection with "Places/Connect to server", I've found that if I try to
enter a folder in which I don't have Full Control Windows Security
settings, but Read and Execute access instead, I get a complain saying:

	The folder contents could not be displayed.

	You do not have the permissions necessary to view the contents of
"My_Folder".

	But if i do:

	mount //My_Server/My_Share /My_Mount_Point -o
username=My_User,workgroup=My_Work_Group

	Then I can traverse all the folders without problems.

	I have configured samba and windbind the same way, so I should be able
to browse the folder, but seems that the gnome applet that creates that
volume link doesn't use the right options...

	Any way to fix this?