re: IVT Bluetooth Dongle half-working

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your reply.
Trouble is, i don't have another £15 odd to spend. i want to get this one working.

Anyone else have any ideas?

<--- quote--->
Hi "Seawolf",

I've had mixed luck with bluetooth adapters and heres a quick summary:

 ThinkPad T42p :
   the built-in adapter works very nicely w/ FC4
 Kensington Bluetooth USB Adapter model 33085 :
   is recognized but doesn't quite work
 "Best Connectivity" (a sort-of-no-name brand) USB adapter :
   works very nicely on an FC4 Athlon desktop system

and more notes are available at:

 http://eh3.com/sonyericsson_Z520a.html

which I'll update with the USB adapter (hardware) info as soon as I can.
Since the little USB adapters are so inexpensive (many less than $10),
I'd just buy another and see if one works.

Ed
<--- end qoute --->

      ..// seawolf //..
iamseawolf (at) gmail (dot) com