old-school

 Since I've been out of circulation for a few years, and am trying to get back into the swing of things, just where is the repository of update notices that would contain the procedures for updates??

I'm just blindly trying to catch up, using Fedora Core 4, dnloading like a madman and updating. As I mentioned in my previous post,  KDE complains of  "could not start kstartupconfig" , which I haven't found as a file on my drive at all.  I'm  sure that following some directions would be a very good thing to do... so someone please point me  towards the path of update righteousness.  <g>  My karma  has a negative balance as a result of  not having the right information.

Thanks for any considerations, Ric

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!