separate up2date config for SRPMs?

Is it possible to configure up2date so that it pulls binary packages
from one repository and the source packages from some other
repository?  The reason I want to do this is that I'd like to mirror
binary packages locally for speed but I don't want to have the srpm
files on my mirror.  I do want to be able to use up2date to pull
source packages occasionally.

--
A k o p  P o g o s i a n (akopps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Unix Consultant