Re: kpilot driving me crazy

jack wallen wrote:
On Saturday January 7 2006 8:36 pm, Rex Dieter wrote:
Kevin Verma wrote:

I am also suffering with the same frustration, I have migrated from
GNOME to KDE last month in hopes of a better Palm support. But its
very disappointing to notice its broken with KDE as well.

Part of the problem is/was due to Fedora Core's inclusion of a
pre-release version of pilot-link (which is what at least KDE uses for
low-level palm support).

interesting. so you're saying the reason there are problems with the syncing is because FC4 released a faulty version of pilot-link?

Latest in fc4 updates (atm): pilot-link-0.12.0-0.pre4.0.fc4.2
Notice that "pre" part?  (-:  It's a pre-release.

with that knowledge i tried to do yum update pilot-link and there are no updates. does this mean the FC developers know there's a faulty version of pilot-link but have yet to fix it?

I can't vouge for what FC developers know and think. Wouldn't hurt to submit your problems to bugzilla.redhat.com to ensure that they *do/will* know. (-:

-- Rex