Re: Good TV/VHS card for Fedora Core?

Florian wrote:

> > Hauppage Win-TV PVR 250

Thanks Florian (and Scot, of course) for your quick and detailed
suggestion. Hauppage wintv it is then. I will study the links you provided. The only thing I am not sure I understand in Florian's answer is this:

> WinTV PVR250 works fine on FC4, either standalone or with
> MythTV - the latter is recommended.

Recommended for what, exactly? What is possible with WinTV+MythTV,
but not without the latter? The www.mythtv.org home page says
Mythv can do "Pause/Fast Forward/Rewind "live" TV". Is this what
you had in mind, or something else?

Thanks again,
Webber