Re: how do you set the locale in FC4?

Tim:
>> Previously I've set one of my FC4 boxes to the correct locale for me
>> (en_AU, not the default en_US), but I cannot remember how I did that,
>> nor find a way to do it now.  What's the trick?
>>
>> This used to be dead easy to do in prior versions.

Paul Howarth:
> Edit /etc/sysconfig/i18n ?

Too easy, and it works too!  ;-)  But I don't remember whether I did it
that way before, it doesn't jog the memory.  And try as I might, during
the last two installations, I couldn't find a way to install additional
languages like prior versions did.

I spent ages apropos-ing locale and language.  There's a man file for
setlocale that leads you up the garden path (there's no setlocale
command).

I read messages from the public lists.