Re: terminal server

If I am reading between the lines correctly, you have multiple users
that you want to be able to connect to a box running FC4 at the same
time and you ant to do so with out the box expending too much energy
serving up the sessions. If this is right I think you have two options:

If all of your users are console (text only) users they can connect to
the box using:
   ssh       (works out of the box)
   telnet    (requires a little setup to get it to work)
   rlogin    (also requires some setup to get it to work)

If they are needing access to GUI applications:
   They need to be running an X client/server
      If users are using Windows checkout
         Reflections X ($)
         Hummingbird   ($)
      If they are also Fedora/Unix users
         they already have the software on their box (free)

Is this what you were looking for?