fc4 document templates problem

Hi everyone,

When I right click on the desktop or in nautilus and select, "Create
Document" the only option is Empty file and it says there are not
templates installed.  I'm pretty sure I had some options there a while
ago like "text document".

So how can i install document templates in this menu? Did they disappear
on me or did I imagine this?

Best regards,

Alastair