converting php files to xml on FC3

hey friends,

 We are working on a project which converts php files to xml. The procedure is like this php fetches the data from the database and then it converts it to the xml form.

We have done this on Windows and now want to set this up on FC3 .

I am not able to find the rpm for php-libxml2 and php-iconv requires php-common,db3,mm packages(only php-common is available).

Most important is that whether the rpm of php that comes with FC3 does have the support for libxml2 or not. How do I know whether php has been compiled with libxml2 support or not.

If php is not compiled with libxml2 support then can I configure the php with libxml2 support through php-*.scr.rpm or I have to take the php-4.3.11.tar.gz and compile it.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover

I am using php-4.3.11,mysql version 4.1.11.