Re: setting up LDAP authentication on Active Directory

> Hi guys,
> for many times i try to configure a fedora 3/4 to authenticate user on
> an active directory LDAP server. All my effort failled to make it
> working. And then i search people who finely achieve the goal & can
> help me. I work on it and try many configuration, and i don"t know
> where i'm wrong and if you want i'll post it here...
> So, if someone could help me it will be cool!!!
> Thanks in advance.
> Guillaume

Someone is going to respons and make a liar out of me but in my experience
and in that of people who have published there trials to do this everyone
has failed. But if someone has succeeded I owuld be inerseted to hear
about it.

--
Aaron Konstam
Professor Emeritus, Computer Science