Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

On Sun, 2006-01-01 at 17:33 +0800, John Summerfied wrote:
> Sun (in Java) recommends an overview at the start of the file, and a
> description of each function's purpose, inputs and outputs.

That was part of our basic computer training, too.  Your overview first
described the purpose of the program (with no technical details), then
elaborated on the methodology that it would use, technical details,
variables, etc.

I read messages from the public lists.