RE: FC4 Users? [added Eclipse and Tomcat comments]

Not sure what you are talking about here.  Did you
pursue more details and post it somewhere?  From my
issues, I am focusing exclusively on the interaction
between Tomcat and Eclipse but I cannot see how ftp and
sftp has anything to do with it.  If you hadn't posted
your issue, please get as much information as you can
and post it.

Since I figured that since Eclipse started as a Java based
IDE, I posted most of my complaints to the Fedora-Java
newsgroup, and I have yet to hear of anyone working on
these issues.  Perhaps Fedora-Java is the wrong newsgroup,
so I think I may have to (re)complain in the Eclipse-webtools
newsgroup.  I wonder who is keeping track of Eclipse on Fedora
issues and informing the responsible developers?  Beats me.

Dan