Re: how to import public key? (rpm --import GPG-PUB-KEY.asc)

On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 15:34 +0200, Markku Kolkka wrote:
> peter kostov kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika perjantai, 30.
> joulukuuta 2005 12:12):
> > Sorry if the question is stupid :>
> > I want to install Quanta on FC4 with yum.
> >
> > yum install quanta
>
> The program "quanta" is in the package kdewebdev. You should give
> the command:
>
> yum install kdewebdev
>
> instead.
Yes, thank you!
Following the advice from Thomas I imported the key with:
rpm --import /usr/share/rhn/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora
and everything is O.K. now.
After that yum search showed that quanta is part of the kdewebdev
package...

> > gives me explanations about that I have GPG check enabled, but
> > I have to import the keys.
> >
> > Please tell me how exactly to do that?
> > I have read the
> > http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/yum/sn-using-repositories.html#s
> >n-authorizing-package-sources but still have no success :(
> > Where is that key?
>
> Which key? Each repository has its own keys, and you didn't tell
> which one is causing the problem.
I don't know, but is O.K. now.
Actually I am using a site found in the mirrors list on
http://fedora.redhat.com/Download/mirrors.html
and I think it uses the same key provided in /usr/share/rhn/RPM-GPG-KEY-
fedora, or I am wrong?

Thanks again!