Re: Do all-in-one's work under fedora?

On 12/30/05, steveo@xxxxxxxxxxx <steveo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd like to but a laser all-in-one but I have no idea if they are properly
supported. Does anyone have any experience?

TIA

This doesn't directly answer your question, but I have an HP PSC 1410v All-in-One working in FC4 . It was a little troublesome to configure. And doesn't always release the paper after prining. But I can use sane to get great scans. And it prints as well as I need.