Re: Do all-in-one's work under fedora?

On Friday 30 Dec 2005 19:59, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> steveo@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I'd like to but a laser all-in-one but I have no idea if they are
> > properly supported. Does anyone have any experience?
> >
> > TIA
>
> No matter how I try, I can't parse that question. I think you need to
> explain in proper english what you're trying to do, with details.

I think you can probably substitute "buy" for "but" (the Y key is next to the
T key), and "laser printer/scanner/fax" for "laser all-in-one". Am I right do
you think? 12 years marriage has taught me to make such allowances.

Dave F

--
Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763