Konquerer Error

Fedora Core 3
KDE Desktop
CrossOver Office (Wine)
-Microsoft Office

Greetings --

Issue:
I wanted to change file associations of any MS Word documents (*.doc) from OpenOffice.org to MS Word.

What I did:
In the Control Center under KDE Components I went to File Associations.
I then changed the associations and icon for MS Word to be associated
with the MS Word application which I have running under CrossOver Office
(Wine).

I have made no attempt to revert back to the original file associations, as I am not sure what they were.  Unfortunately, I made the mistake of not writing down the original configuration to go back to where it was working without any errors.

Result:
After changing the file associations I ran Konquerer and got this error (the link goes to a screenshot I made of the error message)
http://www.websolutionpro.com/konqerror.png

When I click on OK Konquerer will open without any apparent problems or other difficulties.  No other system issues apparent.

What I am asking:
Since there does not appear to be any serious system issues, this falls under the annoyance category and I would mainly like to just get rid of the error.

Any assistance with restoring the original file associations would be appreciated.  This should be what Fedora configures right from the installation.

Any explanation of what this error means or if I should be aware of something else which I have not considered would be appreciated.

I am not currently working on the system with the error. I anticipate I will be at that system aproximately 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time today.

Thank you

Pete