Re: Fedoracore Download ?

its the graphical login  that wont boot....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Cameron" <thomas.cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: Fedoracore Download ?

On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 19:54 +1000, Michael Wright wrote:
I had acer install fedoracore  here in Townsville whats happen is this
the X server will not loadup ?
Load up when?  What are you talking about?

Can you please give us something to work with here?  Anything?  A detail
here or there would be great.  Something like "When I boot the system,
instead of a graphical login I get..."

I need to download the disc I don't have any of the disc all the
rescuecd disc...

Is this English?  Are you saying you don't have the disks?  Then, yes,
you need to download them.

FC4-I386-disc1.iso FC4-I386-disc2.iso
FC4-I386-disc3.iso
FC4-I386-disc4.iso
FC4-I386-rescuecd.iso
Is that all i need to download ?

You don't really need the rescuecd image, you can use disc1 as a rescue
CD, just type "linux text rescue" at the syslinux boot prompt.

Seriously, man, please use complete sentences and punctuation.  It is
really hard to figure out what you are asking.

Thomas