Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

On 12/28/05, Charles Howse <chowse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are a lot of things I don't know, and when I run out of research
options, or get frustrated when all the troubleshooting solutions don't
work, I'm heading for usenet or a mailing list, because time after time,
that has been the resource that provided the solution.  A wise man once told
me, "Someone out there has solved that problem, you just have to find them."

You may also want to give irc://freenode/fedora a try for quick help.