Re: Problems with up2date

Mark Haney wrote:

Neil Cherry wrote:

When I run up2date I get the following error:

There was a fatal error communicating with the Server. The
message was:

An HTTP error occurred:
URL:http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/3/i386/RPMS.lvn//ffmpeg-0.4.9-0.lvn.0.30.20050801.4.i386.rpm
Status Code: 404
Error Message: Not Found

OK, so it's obvious in what it means (it ain't there). But what
do I do about it so I can get up2date to work properly. After this
error message it fails.

The only way I could ever get it to work was to comment that repo out.

Or just wait and it might fix itself.

Where do you get RPMS.lvn ?

http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/3/i386/RPMS.stable/
,extras, unstable and the like.

you might need to edit your sources file.

http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/3/i386/

Jim